Thursday, December 10, 2009

Selected?

This morning I was walking around the school with a friend, chatting and stuff, when this girl comes to me. I'd seen her before, we have english classes in the same place. "Aren't you going to take your picture?" she said. And I was like "what are you talking about?".
My school, every year makes this thing where we vote for people for stuff like the cuttest, the sweetest and stuff like that. They expose this paper with 4 candidates and there is this social event where I don't really know what happens because I never gave a shit about stuff like this. I mean, come on. I've always been shy, and I never really cared about popular people's stuff and social events where you dress up and dance and what so ever (well, I don't dance, but you know what I mean).
So anyway, the girl came and told me I had been voted for one of the most originals. I was like "you're kidding right?". Those people hate me! They made my life hell. They know who I am because they bully me for my clothes. They definitely don't like me, and have set that pretty clear. (I'm talking general, there's very nice people <3).
I'm pretty much in shock. I appreciate it though, it was nice for people to vote in me. And I guess I'll have to be at the social event too... damn, all those people... Big gatherings of people really scare me, I've never done this kind of things... Plus if I win (which I won't, but if I do) I'll have to do a thanking. Getting scarier by the second.
I hope it goes okay.
Maybe when I finish higschool I'll be prom queen hahahah XD. Gosh, I hope not, that would be much more frightening...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! :) and don't worry, everything will be fine.
x

Broken Doll said...

Thanks. It went quite well, I didn't win, and got there late as usual XD

Broken Doll said...

Why isn't your profile public?

Naiomi said...

LOOL, what did you wear?
How did it go? Was it as scary as you thought it would be? I believe it wasn't, it was better than you thought, huh? :) I hope so!

Well, I don't have any profile xD I only come here to read and comment other profiles, because I follow the links ;)