Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Does God Love You?

Today I went to mass (even though I'm not religious), in the memory of this man I knew.
Anyway, the preast read this story from the bible, saying all people would be invited to "a feast of rich food for all peoples" once they died. You know, that eternity stuff they keep talking about, but never actually being able to proove? If they have so much nice stuff to give to the nice faithfull believers, why not give it to them in life? Oh well, anyway.
And I thought the passage was so full of love *bitter irony* I just had to blog it: "Moad, the rebel, however, will be trampled under him, as straw is trampled down in the manure." Isn't it just lovely?
They keep talking about their wonderful religion, the power of love, blah blah blah.
But what do we see?
Pre-marital sex? - you're going to hell!
Gay? - you're going to hell!
Use condoms? - going to hell!
Not a believer? - HELL!
And I've been told it's all about loving your neighbout and respecting the others...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa x.x four for four I'm goin' to Hell!

Broken Doll said...

Hehe
Let's meet up in there then :b