Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas


I like Christmas. Every year my family get together to celebrate it, we dine and watch films and at midnight we gather around a tree and give each other gifs. It's really cute.
Anyway, I got a food poisoning a couple of days ago and couldn't get out of the house the whole day. It sucked!
It annoys me how people run to shops, buying all kinds of crap. Stupid consuminst society. Don't they see it's more valuable if you spend time with your loved ones insted of in malls buying crap? Oh well. And tomorrow, everyone will be running to the mall to exchange the gifs. After tomorrw, it's because of the sales. Seriously!
I hope you all had a nice Christmas and had the luck to share it with your family and loved ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, love. I hope you're feeling better. *hugs*

Broken Doll said...

Thanks sweety :)
Did you have a nice Christmas?
Happy new year!
*hugs*