Monday, February 15, 2010

Eternal life?


I don't believe it. I think we are born, live, and when we die, we die as a whole, body and soul. No heaven, no purgatory, no reincarnation. And even if I am wrong, this is all we have proofs for.
I have heard many people say "But if we were just born to die, then life has no meaning.". Is it really what you believe? That because life enventually ends, it is meaningless? That must be so sad.
But what if we went to heaven when we died or whatever? What meaning would it add? Following that logic (of track of though, since there isn't any logic in it) our soul wouldn't die, but our life would be over anyway, righ?
We have many years of life, we can't be sure of the rest. Even if you want to believe it so badly, you can't be sure. I intend to make the best out of my years. Eventually dying doesn't make me, or anyone, meaningless. Wating for death does. It's up to us to make our life meaningfull, to be remembered for the ones who live on

Now I have a question:
Would you live forever, if you could?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To learn and to evolve, that is the purpose.