Friday, June 18, 2010

People From The Past

The other day I was coming out of the subway, on my way home, when I bumped into this guy I had a crush on when I was little. It was just one of those awkward moments. The guy used to go to my school, and he was a true asshole (the crush thing was waaaay back). He was one of these popular kids who wore huge baggy jeans and an overly big har. When I saw he looked much older and had shaved his head (it did not look sexy on him), and because I wasn't sure it was him, just stopped at the entrace (blocking everyone) for the longest five seconds in history. And the worse thing: because I was blocking the entrance (or maybe he recognised me, no idea, I have no intention of ever speaking to him again) he was staring right back at me for the whole time.
>.<'

No comments: